Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sweet and Simple Layouts :: Heidi Ann Giebel

Good Morning Everyone!
I'm so excited to be posting today because I have not one but two scrapbook pages to share. I just couldn't decide!
For my first layout I went all the way back to our very first Peachy Keen Club Kit PKSC-01 January 2012 for these super adorable faces! Love these! My mom, sis and I had gone out to breakfast at one of our favorite diners. I had to incude these adorable teacups with the fun little faces on them!
For my next layout I used another favorite set, PK-293 The Cornies Assortment! These faces are just so whimsical and hysterical at the same time. I love the little teeth!! They are the perfect faces for my little Syracuse University Orangemen!!
Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek at my latest scrapbook pages. They were a lot of fun to create and using my PKS Stamps made them even more fun! I hope this post inspires you to use your favorite PKS stamps on your next scrapbook layout too!!
xo

2 comments:

Glora said...

Heidi these are Terrific! Amazing job on both layouts! You chose just the perfect faces for each one. Hugs- Glora

Amanda said...

Super cute layouts!!! I always enjoy seeing your work..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)