Monday, August 27, 2012

Neat Notecards :: Glorajean Beardall

Hello Peachy Keen Fans! This is Glora from Glora's Crafts. Today I have a few fun note-cards to share with you using some of the most recent Peachy Keen releases.


These are 3" x 3" cards made using the 3x3 Trifold Card Die by My Creative Time. All of the patterned paper comes from a 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye called School Daze. Here are some close up pictures and information about the Peachy stamp sets I used on them.


All of the stamps for this come from the stamp set Smartie the Owl. There are several sentiments on here, a graduation cap and a girl owl face and a boy owl faces. I love the possibilities with this set. I added two little twine bows for my girl owl and some Glossy Accents on the glasses.


This cute little PB & J sandwich was made using a set called Sandwich Fun. There are two different sandwiches on this set. One is a whole sandwich and the other has a bite out of it like the one above. There are two different sentiments and four fun faces. I used Glossy Accents on the nose and the eyes.


And last of all this little cutie was made using the Recess Jump Rope Girl. She is just too cute and she comes with 3 darling sentiments too.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs- Glora

7 comments:

antdoda said...

These are so cute!!! I am loving this size card!!!

gmtb said...

your cards are awesome..love the owl

Gina said...

adorable!!!

Robin said...

I love these!! Super cute:P

(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Migdalia said...

Fabulous and Fun Card!TFS

Lisa said...

Such cute cards Glora, love the Owl. The little girl jumping rope is adorable.

Kim H said...

Glora ~ these ALL are simply ADORABLE!