It's Cristina from Crafting with Cristina and today I'm sharing with you a fun card that I made using my Peachy Keen Stamps.
To me, Halloween is just around the corner (well as being the next crafting holiday) and I am already seeing lots of cute papers and supplies. So I decided to go through my stash of paper to see what I already have only to find 3 almost brand new paper packs that I have purchased over the last few Halloweens.
I have to use up my stash first before I buy any new paper, so I decided to make a pattern heavy card.
- I first started with some white cardstock and built all of my layers on top of it.
- This card is sized 7" x 4.5" but will fit in a regular 5" x 7" envelope.
- I decided I wanted to use alot of different textures and patterns so I decided to go with some ghosts shapes that I cut on my Silhouette Cameo
- I then stamped my favorite PK-693 Monster Mash Faces 1 1/8"using Black Pigment ink and colored them in using my Prismacolor pencils
- Everything else was cut by hand. I used various strips of paper and cut them into ribbon ends.
Over all I love how the card turned out. It's very vibrant and the white ghosts are still the main focus of the card.
Hope this inspires you!
Have a great day!