Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Candace Zentner :: October Guest Designer!

We are thrilled to introduce you to our October Guest Designer 
Candace Zentner!!!

I am a stay at home mommy of three little girls and I love to use crafting as a way to unwind at the end of the day. Before I had my girls, I was a Civil Engineering Technologist, but I just couldn't go back to work and miss out on all the special moments with them as they started to grow up. I have always been into scrapbooking, but it wasn't until I started creating layouts for my first daughter that I really got bit by the crafting bug. My favorite things to make are scrapbook layouts, cards and treat packages. I love being able to create fun projects, and I also love interacting with all the amazing ladies I have met throughout my crafty journey. Aside from crafting, I am passionate about photography, interior decorating,  traveling (mostly to DisneyWorld), shopping and anything fun I can do with my little princesses. 

Please join us in extending a very warm welcome to Candace and drop by each Tuesday this month to see what crafty goodness she'll be sharing with her Peachy Keen Stamps!!


Hey everyone! Candace here from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses! I am SO excited to be here! The very first set of stamps I purchased was from Peachy Keen over three years ago and I have been in love with PK ever since. It feels amazing to be a guest here this month! Somebody pinch me!! ;) 

I can't wait to show you my project today... 

I know that summer is over, but I think I am in denial...  It snowed here three days ago, but I refuse to put my flip flops away! :) 

These little popsicles are cute, but adding some PK faces takes the cuteness through the ROOF!!

I used two of my favorite face assortment sets on my popsicles: Sweet & Innocent and In the Garden. To make my cute little treats stand out, I popped them up using some foam stickers. 

Here is everything I used to make my card...
- Popsicle SVGs from Miss Kate Cuttables
- American Crafts washi tape
- Glossy Accents
- Pebbles Chalk
- Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I cannot wait to show you my next project!! 


Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the sweet PK faces! The chevron washi tape is a great touch!
Congrats on your GD spot Candace!
Sherrie K

Melissa said...

Welcome Candace! Darling card with the cute frozen treats :)

Janice W. said...

Welcome Candace! I agree the PK faces takes the cuteness to the moon! Love your card!

Cindy said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE card Candace, Welcome!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your card. I agree that adding Peachy Faces puts the cuteness level through the roof ;) Congratulations of guest designer!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Vivienne Holden said...

Oh Boy!! There's cute...then there's KERR-YUTE! These lollies are so SWEET Candace. It's lovely to have you with us this month. xxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable adorable adorable!

Sally said...

That card is adorable I love those cute little faces!! I love to look at other peoples crafts and ideas!