Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Amber Kroening :: The Beauty of Nature

Hello!  Amber here, from Bella Rose Cards.  Today's card features stamps from two of this month's add-on sets; Clearly Autumn Pint Jar Contents, and Clearly Autumn Quart Jar Contents.  As you can see, these sets can be wonderful even without the jars!  I started by stamping the pine leaves on kraft cardstock, then I heat embossed them with green embossing powder.  I inked the edges and matted it on to a cream cardstock layer, and added a cream bow, then adhered it to an orange card base.  Next I stamped my sentiment in brown, then stamped a leaf with orange ink and colored it in with a yellow marker.  Again, I inked the edges, then matted in orange and adhered it to my card.  That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Amber!!! This is so gorgeous! Love it!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card, love the colors together.

GiGi said...

Gorgeous card Amber! The pine branches are wonderful!

Cindy said...

BEAUTIFUL job Amber!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

The pine looks wonderful as a background. I bet the green embossing looks so pretty in person with just a little shine to the pine. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Vivienne Holden said...

LOVE this pretty card Amber! xxx