Hello and WELCOME!!
I'm so glad you could join us today!
This is my 3rd post for Peachy Keen. I decided to make a little paper pieced skunk using the August 2013 collection...he turned out super cute. I love the colours of this paper line, bright and fun...perfect for this little guy. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**click HERE to check out my blog :)
- Peachy Keen August 2013 collection-click HERE
- Echo Park Happy Summer 6" pad
- SU-Chocolate Chip card stock, ribbon
- Signo white gel pen
- Versafine black onyx ink
- Diamon Stickles
- EK Success chalk
- My Creative Time-Stitched button dies
- CTMH-Chocolate ink
- Elegant Edges-pg 26 cut at 4"
- AC brown jute
- MME-enamel dots