Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cassandra Cauble :: Twine Trio

Welcome to another day of fun and super cute creations using Peachy Keen Stamps and Timeless Twine!
Cassandra has three amazing cards to share with you today and she really got creative with her twine.  After you enjoy all the crafty goodness Cassandra has shared, we want you to know that you'll find even MORE inspiration on the Timeless Twine Blog, so hop on over there and check it out! 






Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra and I'm so excited to be here with you today!  Have you all been enjoying the last week?  I know I have!  Peachy Keen Stamps & Timeless Twine are a perfect match-up!  I had so much fun that I made 3 cards for today!!!







I hope you enjoyed my cards for today!  For more information on how I put everything together, head on over to Creating with Color by Cassandra for all the details.  Have a great day everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!  :)

~ Cassandra

2 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

The Peachy sun, fairy and cow are colored perfectly and are so sweet. So clever how you used Cape Cod for the sail. Twine adds a little special something when outlining frames. Great idea to make twine cookies. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job all your sweet cards Cassandra, they are all just TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)