Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gigi McKellips :: Holly Jolly Christmas!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug to share a card with you.
Did you see that Peachy Keen is all about Christmas In July this month? And how CUTE are the new stamps?
Well, I am continuing with the Christmas In July with a fun card to share.


HOW cute is this fun tree?!?!?!




I used Peachy Keen's Santa Tree stamp set for this card. This is such a fun stamp set! I had a ball creating this card...I almost had to turn on my Christmas music! LOL!
I stamped and paper pieced the tree and I used some Copic markers to highlight and shade him. I also stamped the face and colored it in with copics and a white gel pen.
The background of this card is heat embossed using some sparkle embossing powder and I used the larger "HO" stamp. 
I stamped the sentiment onto a Tiny Doilies Die and stamped the sentiment onto the snow layer. 
To finish I added a line of glitter using a Viva Decor Glitter Pen.

Here is the stamp set that I used to create this fun card!

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for visiting! Have a great day!
GiGi

Make sure to check out ALL of the sales going on at Peachy Keen the entire month of July!

5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful card GiGi! I love the happy tree in that pretty paper and your layout is just perfect ♥

Migdalia said...

Beautiful..adorable image!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME Christmas card Gigi, LOVE your sweet tree TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

Cassandra said...

So pretty! Love the sparkly embossing!!

Melinda said...

Beautiful Card - I just got my Have a Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp in today. I'm new to stamping, and really new to coloring. Hoping I can pull this off - ha!

Melinda Strange
Huntsville, TX.
csi275@yahoo.com