Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Brianna Loffelbein :: Fond Farewell

Hello Everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper! This is a sad, sad day for me, it's my last post as guest designer for Peachy Keen Stamps :( Just because it's my last day as GD that doesn't mean I will stop creating with Peachy Keen Stamps. I am apart of the SOMK(stamp of the month kit) and I am so giddy because its that time of the month where the Peachy Keen queen Kathy, will be releasing a new set very, very soon squeal!!! I have a couple projects to share with you today as my final farewell.
This sweet little frog is from the PK-207 Fishin' Frog. I colored him using my Spectrum Noirs and added some glossy accents to his eyes. I added some yummy new Key Lime twine by Timeless Twine, sorbet collection.  
Isnt' he just a cutie patootie!? My second card I made, I used an older stamp set, mixed with a newer one. I think this one will be for my hubby, for his upcoming birthday. Here is my second card...
EEK, are these not the cutest little salt and pepper shakers you have ever seen!?
For this card I used two different stamp sets, I used PK-116 We Go Together & PKSC-18 June 2013, for the adorable faces. I think this has to be one of the cleanest cards I have made, EVER!! For my salt shaker I used white coarse glitter and for my pepper shaker I just used my Spectrum Noirs and colored a bunch of specks. I just love how this card turned out.
Here are the stamp sets I used for both cards.


I hope everyone has enjoyed my projects for the past month, I sure have enjoyed sharing them with you all!! Remember you can always find me over at my blog Happy Scrapper. I want to give a big shout out to everyone in the Peachy Family for having me and welcoming me as part of the team this past month!!!
Hugs and lots of luv,
Brianna
  




5 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a pleasure to have had your company Brianna and I have LOVED your projects! Happy crafting! xxx

GiGi said...

Both of these cards are adorable Brianna! You colored the frog beautifully and those salt & pepper shakers are too cute! I loved seeing all your projects this month!

Cassandra said...

Both of them are super cute!! It was great having you with us this month!! GREAT JOB!!! :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your Peachy projects. They are so cute and I like the sequins too.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute cards Brianna! Great job this month on all your designs! I am trying to play catch up...so behind, ugh!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com