Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by! This is Tanya from Nonna's Craft Corner and I'm very excited to be posting my first "Peachy Project" as part of the Peachy Keen Stamps Design Team. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I would share this fun little Shadow Box Card with you today....
Isn't he just the cutest Cupid ever?
Let me tell you how I put this little cutie together.....
* The Shadow Box Card is a file from the Silhouette Online Store. After cutting the pieces out, I assembled the box and laced the edges with some pretty red ribbon.
* I covered the scalloped teal frame with Glossy Accents and coarse glitter in Crystal.
* That fun, sassy little sentiment is from the Peachy Keen Stamp Set Cupid's Sting (PK-295). I stamped it onto a banner that I cut out using Spellbinder's "Ribbon Banners" die.
* A bit of velvet ribbon in teal and a few felt hearts were perfect accents for this project.
After assembling the Shadow Box, it was time for the fun part - decorating the inside!
* This darling little Cupid is from the Peachy Keen Stamp Set - Cupid's Sting (PK-295) and I think he is just adorable! I colored him with my Copic Markers and cut him out. His cloud is covered with Glossy Accents and coarse glitter.
* I covered his halo with a bit of gold Stickles and colored in his wings with a Gelly Roll pen in "Clear Star".
* Before adding my Cupid to the shadow box, I created a few more clouds, glittered them up and glued them into place. My little Cupid is held in place with a few pop dots and looks like he is floating in the clouds, ready to let loose his arrow!
In this photo, you can see the depth of the shadow box...
I really love all the sparkle and shine on this project! I hope you have enjoyed your visit with us today and I look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,