Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Gigi McKellips :: Gears Grinding?


Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a card to share with you today. I used one of the new sentiment stamp sets on this card called Made On Planet Earth. I thought this would also be a perfect sentiment to go with the cute Funny Farm tractor. I LOVE this tractor stamp, it is just TOO CUTE!



I also finished the inside too!



I paper pieced the tractor/boy and did some inking on him. I also used a Versa Mark pen to color in every other line of the tractor wheels. Using the Versa Mark pen is a great alternative if you want to highlight something because it usually only comes out a shade darker than the paper you color it onto. After the tractor was done, I mounted him to a rectangle mat. I rounded the corners, inked the edges for the sky, and added a piece of green matching paper for the bottom.
I stamped the cloud and sentiment and cut it out. I also stamped the sentiment at the bottom and added some dots with a black pen to lead you to the inside of the card where the rest of the sentiment is. The inside I finished as well with the rest of the sentiment and another piece of matching paper. 
I hope you all like my card and thank for visiting! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE card Gigi!I LOVE the pattern paper and the sentiment is perfect with it!!!:)

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is so cute! Great use of the new sentiment with those stamps! Great job!

Crafty Moni said...

So cute:) Loved how you used the sentiment.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Carrie K said...

You did an awesome job on this one! I lOVE it!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Ah...GiGi you've done it again! This card is just cute as can be. Loving that sweet little farmer and his polka dot tractor! And, I love the way you stamped the sentiments!

Raven B said...

What a sweet card. I love that you showed off the inside as well!!! :)

Hugs,
Raven

Janice W. said...

So CUTE and I love your versamark tip!