Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thank you! :: Glorajean Beardall

Hello Peachy Friends. This is Glora from Glora's Crafts and I have a fun and simple thank you card to share with you today.

I recently had a baby and have been given some beautiful blankets and I wanted to make a special thank you card that looked kind of like a quilt.


This was really easy to do. First I stamped PK-298 Grampa's Pajamas on a light blue 4"x5" piece of cardstock and I also stamped PK-119 Lattice Background on a 4"x5" piece of white cardstock. From there I cut out 1" square pieces and laid them out in an alternating pattern. When everything was glued down I used the Simply Stitched Borders by Market Street Stamps to make my stitching between the pieces of 'fabric.' The perfect sentiment in the middle comes from PK-124 Thank You Dolls.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs- Glora

6 comments:

Kate said...

Love this look. Great Work.

Chris said...

Hi Angelica, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Lisa said...

What a great card. Love the concept. It does look like a quilt.

Cassandra said...

Great job my friend!!! I hope Kathy knows that you are a total enabler!!!! Now I have to put "Grandpa's Pajamas" on my wish list!!!! ;)

Kim H said...

Glora ~ I just LOVE this card! It makes me want these stamps even more! BEAUTIFUL job as always!

Ronny said...

Glora ~ I just LOVE this card! It makes me want these stamps even more! BEAUTIFUL job as always!