Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Amanda Bodine :: Wanna Hangout?

Hello, Hello, all you fabulous Peachy Fans.. It's Amanda here and  I have a really fun card to share with all of you.. I used the new  July Stamp Kit of the Month and PK-124 Thank you Dolls stamp sets on this card.. 

The pattern paper I used is the Simple Stories "Summer Fresh" 6x6 paper pad..
Which comes in the  July Peachy Picks (along with some other fabulous goodies)..
Isn't this little doll just the cutest!!!

I am just crazy about the adorable faces that just came out in the new
July Release :0)

I just love this sentiment from the new  July Stamp Kit of the Month .

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you liked my layout..
Scrappy ((HUGS))
Amanda :o)

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Holy Cow!!! They are soooo cute! I can't wait to play with mine. I hope I can make something this cute! Thx for the inspiration :)

Glora said...

This is the CUTEST idea. I absolutely LOVE it!!!! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora