Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shadow Box :: Raven Baca

Hey everyone. Raven here from Love4stamps and I am so excited to share a project with you all today.

I've really been working on decorating the house with personal touches here and there. So here is the first of many. I hope you all like it.

 Here is a close up of the fabulous bear! ;)

So this is a Shadow Box Picture frame that I put together and then I added a cutie pie little bear and stamped on the Happy Go Lucky Dog Face Assortment face on it. I am so in love with these faces.

Thank you all so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

So cute. Pretty Shadow Box.

Hugs,
Kate

Glora said...

Raven you did such a terrific job on this and I just love that sweet teddy bear. Hugs- Glora

Lisa said...

Awesome project. That bear is adorable.