Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day :: Nikki Foraker

Hello! Happy Friday to you! It's Nikki here with a card today I made using 3 different stamp sets. Firstly, I Stamped the watering can with flowers stamp from the Happy Flowers and Cheerful Phrases set a few times on patterned paper and kraft so I could do some paper piecing. The papers I used are from the Hello Summer collection by Echo Park. I stamped the greeting from the Happy Mother's Day set onto the watering can and white heat embossed it. 
The adorable faces on the flowers are from the brand new May 2012 Stamp Kit of the Month set. 

I hope you have a fabulous peachy weekend!

Nikki

7 comments:

Glora said...

Awesome card Nikki. I love that paper and your paper piecing always ROCKS! Hugs- Glora

Dawn said...

Pretty card! I better go put the finishing touches on my mom's card!

pawprintspetsits...

Melissa said...

Wonderful mother's day card!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Nikki! xxx

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

You are so clever Nikki!! I love your style!! :) This is just too cute! :) Hope you are having a great weekend too! :) HUGE HUGS! Lots of Love, Kathy

Lisa said...

Beautiful card. Love the patterned paper and love how the flowers are coming out of the watering can.

Paul Commissioner said...

You are so clever Nikki!! I love your style!! :) This is just too cute! :) Hope you are having a great weekend too! :) HUGE HUGS! Lots of Love, Kathy