Saturday, November 12, 2011

Guest Designer - Totally Twisted Cards - Winner !!

Thanks so much everyone for making my PK Guest Designer week such a success and for following along all week!  Thanks again Peachy Keen for giving me the opportunity to showcase your awesome stamps all week.  I thoroughly enjoyed it!  I also want to thank all the new followers on my blog at Totally Twisted Cards as well as all my existing followers.  You guys are the best!

I posted a video of my Let's Face It Friday design team submission early this morning (took forever to upload to YT).   You can view it on my post from yesterday for the gingerbread recipe card.

Now on to the winner of the best face stamps on the market.  The winner is ........... Lucy!

 

Lucy, please send me an email (stacy {at} TotallyTwistedCards {dot} com) with your address so that the stamps can be mailed out to you.  I know you are going to LOVE your new PK stamp sets!

Have a happy scrappy weekend everyone......Stacy

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I know I'm going to love them! Thank you so much. You made my day :)