Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Guest Designer Julie's Crafty Spot Day 2

Hi it's Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot.

Welcome to Day 2 of my week with Peachy Keen Stamps.


Today I am sharing the card I made using this week's sketch over at the challenge blog.



My card is an invitation to a Holiday Cookie Exchange that I will be hosting over the weekend. I used Al from the PK-416 Lorie and All Gingerbread Set.
I colored him with copics and then used a snow writer for the frosting on the spatula to add a little texture and dimension. The christmas tree tag is from the Gingerbread Cricut cartridge.


Don't forget to leave a comment here or on MY BLOG for your chance to win the PK-417 Faceless Gingerbread Doll set. I will be drawing one lucky winner from all of the comments from throughout the week.

Happy Crafting!

Julie

17 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Love your card. :)

Josie0602 said...

Sweet card! I love the little gingerbread girl and I really love the frosting you added to the spatula!
Tracy
jtg0398 at sbcglobal dot net

Debbie said...

Love the frosting, a great 3d touch, just makes me want to lick it! Impressed christmas baking has started for you also. What fun to have a cookie exchange to try all sorts of yummy stuff.

DebbieM

Heather said...

Adorable!
Ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

Debbie said...

I love this, I am on the hunt for a snow writer! My Michaels did not have it and AC Moore and Joann's said they don't either :( TFS.

Debbie B.

OmaGloria said...

He is simply adorable!

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

he's really cute but....I want to lick the other half of the spatula, love wish it was chocolate though, LOL a gingerbread man could be making a choc cake right? LOL LOL

Jen said...

Great job...too cute!!!

kissmyjen at gmail.com
justcreativeme.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Just too cute, that face is what makes it! Thank you!
Lisa

Amy E said...

This is just SOOOOO cute! I love it! And what an awesome invitation for a cookie exchange! Perfect!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Oh how super cute! Love how gingy is licking the spatula! Awesome! Thanks for such a great card. You did awesome with the challenge.

stacy at TotallyTwistedCards dot com

Martha (Sissy) Speed Ramey said...

Oh I just love gingerbread people!...Love this card and love this stamp set! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent! :)

Tonya said...

What a cutie! The frosting is a super great touch

Donna and Sara said...

That gingerbread is darling, I really love the little Christmas tree tag too. Great job. teachermom5@gmail.com

callyannc said...

Umm can I have some! Too freakin cuteness! You are amazing! TFS CallyAnn

Kimberly said...

Great job on this sketch!! :) Your card is just super cute!! :)
Kimberly
cutie.jensen@gmail.com

Percilla G said...

I love cookie exchanges and your invitation was perfect for this event. He is too cute
Perderg{at}q{dot}com