Courtney Lee from Court's Crafts here for another day of fun!
Day 4 already...?... Thank you SO much for all of the support you have shown for my Woodland Critter Party Theme! I am so glad you all are enjoying it!
Naturally you need THANK YOU NOTES as guests are always so generous! So wouldn't this be a fun one to show up in the mail?
***Images Removed/Out for Publication***
- Cartridges: Create a Critter™, Wild Card™
- Embossing: Swiss Dots Emboss Folder™
- Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps 755 ™, My Pink Stamper: Sweet Baby™
- Cardstock: PaperTreyInk (True Black, Spring Rain, and Summer Sunrise)
- Paper: My Mind's Eye: Stella and Rose: Mabel "Little Lady" Fine Flowers Paper™(both the blue on the bird and the card base), My Mind's Eye: Stella and Rose: Mabel "Joy" Woodgrain Paper™, My Mind's Eye: Good Day Sunshine: "Quite a Connection Paper" (red for the party hat)™, My Mind's Eye: Holly Jolly "Holiday Plaid" Paper™(leaves)
- i-rock by Imaginisce™
- Glam Rocks in Pearl™
- Black Sharpie
- White Gel Pen
- Ink: Colorbox in black
- Buttons from October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye™
- Twine from Paper Trey Ink™
- Stickles in Christmas red™
- Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive Squares™
Only two days left to get your comments in to win Peachy Keen Stamps among a host of other prizes over at my blog!