Courtney Lee here from Court's Crafts and this week is flying by!
Today I have some fun cupcake toppers for your party! I wish I could take credit for these cupcakes, but they are courtesy of Whole Foods. Their red velvet cupcakes are AMAZing. Go right now, drive, get one, come back, and then read the post while eating pure yumminess. I bought these just to stage the shot... really... I did... and then I ate one the minute I finished taking this picture... all for the love of you all. :)
Can't you just see the kids saying, "I want the bird." "I want the hedgehog." "I want the skunk!"?
I used the Critter Faces - PK755 in large. For the bird eye, I simply masked the rest of the face to get the bright eye. I liked the way it looked.
- Cartridges: Create a Critter™, Cake Basics™
- Stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps 755 ™
- Cardstock: PaperTreyInk (Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream, True Black, and Brown), Cricut (Grey), Core'dinations (beige and pink)
- Paper: My Mind's Eye: Stella and Rose: Gertie "You & Me" Numbers Paper™(blue on the bird) and Echo Park: Summer Days: Banners™ (purple for the skunk)
- i-rock by Imaginisce™
- Hot Rocks Compact in pink, black, and clear™
- White Gel Pen
- Brown Sharpie
- Ink: Colorbox in black
Don't forget to leave a comment to have a chance to win the PK794 stamps in medium over at my blog!