Monday, August 29, 2011

Guest Designer week 33 with "Snug as a Bug Designs" Day 1

Hello my crafty friends!  Sara here from "Snug as a Bug Designs".  I am so excited to be here for a week of fun!!!! 

My kids go back to school this week and I am following along with the other awesome designers and going with the unplanned theme of the month....BACK TO SCHOOL.  :)

Today I have a fun shaker card for one of my children to share with their teacher.  I was at a small Bulk food store a couple of weeks ago and found a bag of Alphabet noodles and knew exactly what I wanted to do.   I love how perfect the Critter Face stamp worked along with the apple from the Faceless Fruit set.  I think it is just adorable!

For project specifics please visit my blog: Snug as a Bug Designs





Thanks for joining me this week!  Remember to leave a comment here and over on my blog Snug as A Bug Designs for your chance to win these cute face stamps sponsored by Peachy Keen Stamps:

                         .


Have a Peachy Day!!!!

27 comments:

CraftyHaff said...

Great card! I definitely need to do a shaker card in the future.

littlen said...

great card. i've never tried making a shaker card, but it's on my list of techniques to try one of these days. tfs.

Karen said...

Cute card. Thanks for the chance to win.
Karen
o2bnxtc@hotmail.com

Sue D said...

Very cute and clever idea to use the alpha noodles.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Glora said...

Aw, what a super sweet card. I'm just loving that apple and the sweet alphabet shaped pasta. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

Heather said...

What a fun card!
ra6352 (at) gmail (Dot) com

Sherry said...

You did an awesome job. I've been wanting to make a card like that.
Sherry
needingJesusdaily@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

What an awesome idea, your card came out adorable.

CarolynG said...

Love your card! Can't wait to see what projects you have planned for the week!!

Percilla G said...

Fabulous card.
Love the alphabet border
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

pawprintspetsits @ yahoo...

Maria said...

super cute
marial302003@yahoo.com

Gabriela Sandoval said...

What a great card. Love the apple.

Gaby

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Shar said...

Oh My gosh I just got my Sets of Peachy keen Stamps
Critter Faces
Monster Faces
and
Every day paper doll Faces
I love them !!!!

Aloha,
Shar

Amy E said...

Adorable card!! The alphabet pasta idea is brilliant!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

What an adorable card...thanks for sharing :)
tinksgym@yahoo.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute shaker card!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

McVic said...

love the little letters! To cute!
kacee

Josie0602 said...

What a great idea to use the alphabet noodles for your shaker card!
Tracy
jtg0398(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Pam said...

This is an adorable card! I really want to try to do one of these shaker cards. I love these face stamps too. Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Babe O'Mara said...

Fun card. I'm going to try making one. Thanks for a chance to win.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Crystal said...

Such a cute card!! I bet her teacher loved it!!!

Jeepgirl said...

I seriously love this card! Thanks for sharing!!!

carlsten(at)hickorytech(dot)net

Tammy V said...

Such a cute card! Love the "shaker" part!
tamluvsrog@sbcglobal.net

sweetlilscrapper said...

so cute!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Bunnyfreak said...

Very cute shaker card.

A-M said...

Adorable shaker box card!