Monday, September 27, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps September Release :: Sneak Peeks Day 2

Are you guys ready for Day 2 of our September Release fiesta?
I know I am!

DON'T FORGET...
the big REVEAL and RELEASE is on
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30th!

Here are some more SNEAK PEEKS for you!

Joanna

Come back tomorrow after 8 pm CDT for even MORE previews of what's to come on Thursday!

****************************************************************

Did you see KATHY demoing the candy bar wrapper project using her Monster faces on COOL2CRAFT today?

Cool2Craft is LIVE interactive craft tv that is broadcast right to your computer!
Join Tiffany Windsor and her guests each Monday and Wednesday for projects, inspiration, and a LIVE chat where you can ask your questions as guests demo their projects.
Join their page on Facebook to jump right into the fun!


Don't worry if you missed Kathy's demo this afternoon because you can catch the recorded episode on YouTube (link will be up as soon as it's posted)!


EDIT 9/28 - We are so sorry; unfortunately we were informed that due to technical difficulties during the original broadcast, Kathy's segment would not be available as a YouTube video. Please be sure to check back as Kathy has been asked to come back Cool2Craft again for more demo's! :)

2 comments:

Gloria said...

I saw it for the 1st time today. Last night I got to order my very first Peachy Keen Stamps. You would not believe the excitement. Hubby didn't come through my b-day but santa did. lol My mom got me some for b-day and Christmas. I got bird, monster, winter, everday faces-faces-faces and now I just sit here oh so patiently (NOT) by my window with my nose pressed against the glass waiting for the post man. Can you tell I'm EXCITED. -Gloria (OmaG)_

Amy K said...

The excitement is building....